Where We Serve
• 20 central Minnesota counties —
for low-income individuals
• 26 Minnesota counties — for seniors 60+
• Statewide — for disability- and tax-related cases
Who We Serve
Anyone living in our service area who:
• has a low income,
• is at least 60 years of age,
• has a disability.
What We Handle
Free civil legal aid for:
• Debt collection and unfair loans
• Disability-related cases
• Divorce and child custody
• Domestic violence
• Elder abuse
• Housing discrimination and evictions
• Immigration and citizenship
• IRS tax issues
Exception: We do not offer legal help for criminal cases. If you are charged with a crime, you should ask for a public defender.
Need legal help?
Find out if you qualify for free legal aid.
For more information, visit www.lawhelpmn.org
or call our intake line at 1-877-696-6529 or 612-334-5970.
Helping someone without Wi-fi or technology?
Legal kiosks are in many community locations and are free to use.
Or call our intake line at 1-877-696-6529 or 612-334-5970.